- Born in 1992
- Height: 170cm (5'6''), weight 51Kg (113lb)
- Nationality: Italian
- Public contact: Twitter, @GiuliaDotta
- 2017: Dance is Life, UK and Ireland Tour, with Giovanni Pernice
4th Tour in
South Africa, with
Burn The Floor P.A. Company (BTF)
- 2016: A Night To Rember, UK and Ireland Tour as a partner of Brendan Cole
- 2012/14: Pro dancer in BTF (* See table below)
- 2017: Pro dancer in the Irish edition of "Dancing With the Stars" with Des Bishop
- 2015: Lead dancer in "The girl in the Yellow Dress" by David Gilmour
- 2015: Pro dancer in Strictly Come Dancing, Blackpool - BBC Worldwide
- 2015: Event dancer Backstreetboys Showcase - BBC Worldwide
- 2013: Pro dancer in the Italian edition of "Dancing With the Stars", with Aldo Montano and Clemente Russo, Olympic gold medalists, and Fabio Quagliarella, Italian football player.
- 2013: Guest in "So You Think You Can Dance" in Australia, with BTF
- 2012: Guest in "Dancing With The Stars" in Australia, with BTF
DANCE SPORT (National and International Competitions)
- Finalist in UK Closed Amateur Latin Championships - Bournemouth.
- Show-Dance choreographer for the team "Semplicemente Danza"
- Podium in all national FIDS competitions and in many national events.
- Finalist for European IDO Latin-Show Championship, Torino 2013.
- Podium in several international competitions as Latin Dancer (Wien, Riga, Bern, Linz, Liege, Burgas, Lisbon, Salou, Merano, Antwerpen, ...)
- Silver medalist in the Italian "Show Dance" FIDS Championship in 2011
- Finalist in several international competitions.
- Graduated diploma in foreign languages.
- FIDS diploma as a teacher of Latin Dances and Choreographic Dance.
- Italian: mother-tongue
- English: good
- Spanish and French: school level
- Laura Ullio: FIDS, Latin Dance Commission member
- Carolyn Smith: President of the judging panel at the Italian "Dancing With The Stars"
- Peta Roby: Choreographer and director of Burn the floor P.A company
- Jason Jilkinson: Choreographer, BBC One's "Strictly Come Dancing" coreography director